Best time to visit La Vallée Village Outlet
The best time to visit the La Vallée Village Outlet is during the sales season. Sales months in France are January to early February and July to early August. During this sales season, items priced below the standard will be discounted by up to 70%. Sounds crazy ..?
How interested is shopping in La Valle Village while visiting France? Don’t come on the weekend, as the agent says there are so many visitors at that time and there can be queues when paying. Also, if you come in spring, keep warm clothes as the temperature still feels cold around 10-12 degrees.
Shopping tips at La Vallée Village Outlet Paris
- It is important to know what items and brands are sold in these boutiques. There are 110 boutiques of famous brands. There is fashion, accessories, jewelry, watches, shoes, home accessories.
- First, do you know the local brand from Paris or not. The problem is that there are brands from outside France too. Like the coach from the USA. The price will certainly be cheaper if you shop in the US. Some items are cheaper here than in Jakarta.
- Study and possibly evaluate elsewhere. Like at the airport. Sometimes the prices at duty-free airports are cheaper because of discounts.
- Before exploring these boutiques, don’t forget to stop by the information center in front of the village gate. You can get guides and information on discount programs for other equestrian events.
- Prepare perseverance as you will sometimes have to queue to enter the store.
- Note the price and amount of the discount and the tax refund system for purchases over 175 euros.
- When you shop with a credit card you get a higher tax refund, which is 12%, instead of using cash which is only 10%
- When purchasing goods, do not forget to request the tax refund form to arrange the tax refund. Bring the slip with you to scan the barcode at the airport where the tax refund will be made. The tax refund can be made in cash or by credit card.
- To get a tax refund from a credit card, you must bring the purchased items, passport and ticket (boarding pass).
- For tax refunds in cash, there are payment options in euros and non-euros. The place to take care of is different from the airport floor.
La Vallée Village Outlet Paris Facts
- Leading luxury and fashion brands have chosen La Vallée Village for their first outlet stores worldwide, while others have chosen Village only for their outlets in France or for their main French outlets.
- La Vallée Village is located on the grounds of Disneyland® Paris, one of the most visited tourist attractions in Europe, which welcomed 14.9 million visitors in 2017.
- Every year more than 170 countries visit the village of La Vallée, half of which are tourists, reflecting the international appeal of the village.
How do I get to La Vallée Village?
The village of La Vallée is east of central Paris on the A4 motorway. The village uses the Eurostar train network and the TGV high-speed train that connects the village with the rest of Europe. The hotel also has direct links with Paris and Paris Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports. The Village also offers daily shuttles to and from Disney® hotels. The regular Shopping Express® buses run between central Paris and the Village.
La Vallée Village Paris
Rated 4.3 / 5
based on 8699 google reviews ratings
La Vallée Village is an area with 110 boutiques of well-known brands. The prices in this place are also known to drop slightly due to the substantial discount program.
Located in: Paris, France
- Address: 3 Cours de la Garonne, 77700 Serris, France
- Opening times: Sunday – Friday (10 a.m. – 8 p.m.) & Saturday (10 a.m. – 10 p.m.)