Since Hollywood artists are always in the spotlight, they should always look their best
Clothing style is one of the things that makes the artist more and more a topic of conversation. The interesting thing is that some Hollywood artists have become prominent everywhere because they wear luxurious dresses on certain occasions.
Not just any garment, this dress is specially designed with striking details and patterns. So iconic, this dress has been listed as the most expensive dress of all time. Not without reason, some of which are very expensively priced up to billions of rupees! Here are the 7 most expensive dresses of all time that Hollywood artists have worn.
1. Audrey Hepburn appeared on the red carpet in 1954 in a classic Givenchy dress that cost around $ 131,300
2. Legendary actress Elizabeth Taylor appeared at the 1970 Oscars in a $ 167,500 chiffon dress
3. Nicole Kidman’s 1997 Red Carpet Look In A $ 2 Million Christian Dior Haute Couture Satin Split Dress
4. Paris Hilton appeared on the red carpet at the Hollywood Beauty Awards Dressed in a dress decorated with 500 thousand Swarovski crystals designed by August Getty, which cost $ 270,000
5. No less glamorous, Jennifer Lawrence wore a $ 4 million dress designed by Dior Couture when she attended the 2013 Oscars and received the Best Actress award for her role in the film Silver Linings Playbook.
6. Lupita Nyong’o, who attended the 2015 Oscars, wore a white dress with 6,000 pearls sprinkled by Calvin Klein, which cost about $ 150,000.
7. Beyoncé wore an embellished nude latex dress specially designed for the 2016 Met Gala. This dress costs between $ 6,000 and $ 8,000.